Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2019
The Cervelo R3 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike is perfect for anyone looking for a high performance option that borrows technologies straight from the pro peloton.
Cervelo has engineered the carbon fibre frameset to be as light and as stiff as possible. They’ve achieved this with the addition of Squoval Max tube shapes, which also make the R3 frameset more aerodynamic than ever before. A BBRight asymmetrical bottom bracket delivers more of your power through the chainset with less flex in the frame. All of these innovations combine to make a superb road bike with confidence-inspiring handling.
Compression moulded carbon dropouts are strong and stiff compared to traditional metal ones. delivering more accurate shifting and a more stable rear end. The Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset shifts instantly at the touch of a button, so you can spend more time enjoying the ride and less time fiddling with the shifters.
The R8000 series of rim brakes are powerful, delivering great stopping power through the superb Novatec R3 carbon clincher wheelset. With a 35mm rim depth, these wheels hit the sweet spot of light weight and aerodynamics, making them true allrounders.
- Full carbon fibre frame and fork with Squoval Max tubing that optimises the stiffness to weight ratio while being highly aerodynamic
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic shifting
- BBRight bottom bracket for extra stiffness
- Novatec R3 Carbon clincher wheelset with 35mm rims
- Cervelo carbon seatpost for added comfort