Cervelo R3 Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2019
Built as an all-rounder, the Cervelo R3 Ultegra Disc Road Bike blends performance and comfort. A weapon on the climbs, this bike is light and stiff, and a high stiffness to weight ratio ensures precise handling. The carbon frame is highly compliant to damp vibrations from rough roads, and will take tyres up to 28mm for an even smoother ride. The geometry is designed to suit a wide range of riders.
Shimano Ultegra shifting is consistently crisp and the mid-compact chainset and 11-30 cassette provide the gears to cover a variety of terrains, so you can spin up steep climbs without limiting your speed on fast descents. With hydraulic disc brakes, this bike suits year round use, offering braking performance on the wettest days. Finished with a DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 disc wheelset, rolling is fast and smooth.
- Carbon fibre frameset with Squoval Max tubes for the ideal mix of lightness and stiffness
- BBright system: Oversized frame tubes for increased stiffness and reduced weight
- Elite Fit road geometry offers wide range of positions for all athletes without compromising handling or comfort
- 10% lighter than previous R3
- 4% stiffer at the headtube and bottom bracket than previous R3
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc groupset
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 wheelset