Seamless for comfort and surprisingly warm for its weight, this base layer is ideal in cool conditions, providing excellent moisture management.
Time to give seamless base layers another try. Seamless construction promises stretch and comfort, but most base layers on the market have a nylon and Lycra® mix that feels comfortable when you put it on but then ends up feeling wet when you're actually riding, and you freeze when you stop. We've worked hard to make this Core Seamless base layer keep you warm and dry, thanks to the addition of polypropylene and polyester yarns, while not compromising the stretch comfort of seamless. We think we've found the sweet spot that also provides a nice level of warmth for cool to cold days.
- 84% polyester / 16% polypropylene yarns provide soft, warm wicking and exceptional stretch fit
- Seamless construction means extra comfort
- Lighter weight on side and back
- Wide neck opening to fit under short-collared jerseys
- Weight: 206gm
- Temperature: 4°C - 16°C / 39°F - 61°F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.