Several Cervelo aero bikes and the Aspero- series feature toptube mounting bosses for storage or bento-style bags. The Smartpak 400A was specifically designed for the Aspero, but plays well with other models. The waterproof rectangular bag has a sleek aero shape that matches tube profiles and width, integrating the bag with the frame design for impressive aero efficiency.
A base plate mount is included for the Aspero frame. The bag itself features a large denier weave that handles the stress of the mount and the sealed zipper. The sides are a lighter weight waterproof synthetic and the assembly has welded seams. Two mounting bolt are included.
- Toptube semi-structured bag designed for full integration with Aspero series bikes
- Seams and zipper sealed for waterproof rating
- Inline central zone is made of a heavier material to support zipper/mounting
- Lighter weight PU side panels flex more, assembly is welded
- Rectangular shape, good storage for small food items, essentials
- Has enough inherent structure to maintain shape
- Mounting baseplate goes inside Smartpak
- Includes two mounting bolts
- May work, but not fully integrate with other framesets with toptube bosses
- Color: Black