The PN 1.1 answers the call for a softer option in our Performance Narrow line. It has 40-series padding, making it a great choice for riding in thin triathlon-style shorts, or for anyone who simply wants a softer ride. Similar to the other PN saddles, the PN 1.1 is 110mm wide, offering superb thigh and hamstring clearance. This allows for more rider body movement around the seat, and is great for diving into fast corners. Like all ISM saddles, the PN 1.1 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Narrow design for maximum thigh clearance
- Enables total freedom-of-movement for the rider
- Same shape as the PN 1.0, with extra padding
- Commonly used for:Road bikes, Triathlon bikes, Time Trial bikes
- Category: Performance Narrow
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 110mm
- Padding: 40-Series Foam and Gel
- Rails: Satin Steel
- Colors: Black, white
- Available as part of the ISM Demo Program
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.