Introducing the Pro Mechanic HD bike repair stand from Feedback Sports. Based on our winning designs and proven engineering, this repair stand sets a new standard in lightweight, portable, and functional support for the modern bikes we love to ride.
With oversized, anodized aluminum tubes, a wide and stable base, stronger jaws, and faster closure, the Pro Mechanic HD matches the expanded capability of today’s bicycles. It can support bikes up to 120 pounds (54.4kg) and tube diameters to 2.6 inches (6.6cm). Yet it’s lightweight and portable at 18 pounds (8kg) and 8”x43” (21cmx115cm) when folded for travel.
Oversized, anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly durable.
- Ideally suited for heavier bicycles: 145% stiffer than Pro Elite.
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces.
- Total load capacity of 120lbs (39kg) accommodates service on all road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and electric bikes.
- Oversized knob to fix the position of a 360-degree rotating clamp, providing easy access to all parts of your bicycle.
- Strong clutch design holds bike at any angle for repairs: 45% greater grip than Pro Elite.
- New, ratcheting and rotating crank for jaw closure is faster and one-hand operable: closes 60% faster than Pro Elite.
- Clamp opening up to 2.6″ (6.6cm) accommodates the largest diameter frame tubes
- New, replaceable rubber pads on forged clamp and micro-adjustment secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames.
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 5″ x 8″ x 45″ (13 x 20 x 115cm)
- Available travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy
- At 18lbs (8.1kg), hitting the road with this stand is never in question
- 3-Year Warranty