The Steadyrack MTB rack has been designed to cater for Mountain Bikes with wider and larger tyres and wheels, and sits neatly between Steadyracks' original classic rack and larger fat rack.
Different frame geometry and positioning of shocks on frames are no problem. All your mountain bikes will fit in a Steadyrack MTB Rack.
It can also be used for cruiser and street bikes with slightly wider tyres. It’s easy to load and unload your bikes – and the rack swivels, saving you space and letting you store a number of bikes close together, making it ideal for families and businesses alike.
- Tyres 2.1-2.8 inches
- Bikes without fenders/mudguards
- Wheel diameter 20-29 inches
- 35kg max weight
- Lockable: Lock your bikes into a Steadyrack easily using conventional types of locks readily available in the market
- No lifting: Balance your bike on the back wheel and push it into the rack
- Safe and secure: Your bike fits snugly in the rack, resting on the front tyre
- Saves space: Swivels almost 160 degrees from side to side
- Easy install: Instructions are easy to follow
- Built to last: Made from long-lasting steel and UV treated plastic
- Patented product